There are many bizarre treehouses in the world. We must tell you that it is no longer child’s play. Some of the treehouses out there are the most innovative, most creative and, yes, weirdest structures out there. And some of these are designed and built by some of the world’s best architects.
These treehouses are beautiful in their own right, and, being high up in the sky, they must be very peaceful and cool, too. Great places to relax and escape to if the world below gets too chaotic and stressful. Great places to go if you want an instant change of scenery. These are just treehouses we can only wish we had as a kid or we wish we have now even as adults.
Check out some of the world’s best and truly bizarre tree houses.
1. The one that looks like a water tank on chopsticks.
Looks like an egg balanced on chopsticks. Who’s hungry?
2. The one that looks like a castle high up in the trees.
When you are high up there, you simply feel like royalty.
3. The one that looks very surreal.
The cherry blossoms make this treehouse look dream-like.
4. The recycled treehouse that makes use of parts of old playground structures and a barn.
Talk about going green, huh!
5. The one that looks like an old cabin in the woods.
A very elegant cabin at that!
6. The treehouse that sways together with the tree.
Sounds nerve-racking? Well, it is! A little.
7. The Please-Fasten-Your-Seatbelt Treehouse
And oh, it is a hotel.
8. The diner inside a treehouse.
Only in Japan can you eat inside a treehouse like this.